Welcome!
Best.Emily is not implying I am the best Emily there ever was, but is a reminder for me to work toward the best version of myself. I want to turn up the dials on happiness! appreciation! patience! energy! empathy! and goodwill!

Thursday, June 2, 2011

Things I love right now


picking which sport I feel like playing today,
basketball… softball… yoga… running… biking,
the sunshine energizes everyone.
***

* trying to even out my tan lines
I am ½ ghostly white, ¼ rosy red and ¼ bronze goddess.
***

* getting my vegetable garden started, 
saving egg shells for fertilizer, watching for the bumble bees to visit and pollenate, 
and very patiently waiting for flowers and fruits.
***

* checking out leagues in my area,
picking new sports like softball or starting up a favourite like beach volleyball,
or both!
***

 * designing the grocery list around my bbq desires,
homemade hamburgers, cheddar smokies and roasted red peppers.
***
I often wonder why I live in a part of the world with only 3 months of summer,
but contemplation of that issue will have to wait until the sun disappears again!


We’re not stuck inside anymore!


No comments:

Post a Comment