Welcome!
Best.Emily is not implying I am the best Emily there ever was, but is a reminder for me to work toward the best version of myself. I want to turn up the dials on happiness! appreciation! patience! energy! empathy! and goodwill!

Friday, June 3, 2011

Summer Festivals

There are so many great summer festivals coming up in the GTA,
and probably in your area too!

Here are a few that I think are worth checking out...


Indie Festival at venues, bars, clubs and cafes across Toronto.  
A nice way to enjoy a few patios in mid June.



Totally FREE Festival full of food, drinks, crafts, rides, bands and street parties.


June 24- July 3, Chill Toronto Festival, Aretha Franklin for FREE plus so many others!



I'll be celebrating Canada Day at this Festival to start off my cottage vacation,
it's gonna be sweeeet!


I was so lucky to go to the concert last summer in San Francisco.  
It was an amazing experience 
and I'd be lucky to road-trip it up to NYC or Boston this summer!


Funny man is on tour this summer, maybe in your area!






No comments:

Post a Comment