Welcome!
Best.Emily is not implying I am the best Emily there ever was, but is a reminder for me to work toward the best version of myself. I want to turn up the dials on happiness! appreciation! patience! energy! empathy! and goodwill!

Friday, July 1, 2011

The Good Stuff

http://kimisher.tumblr.com/page/6
I love seeing people do little playful things...
a parked taxi driver jumping up from the sidewalk to reach the 
tree branches,
a middle aged man walking with his cat to the park and indulging kitty's curiosities,
young kids turning any simple act into an exciting game 
to pass the time..

I myself act out sounds while I drive or run, 
and while it sometimes upsets my pacing,
I find it so fun to jog and punch the air
or really do go get my go-go-go-go-go-go-go-go-go-go gadget flow...

The other day my friend asked me what my biggest pet peeve was,
something that I absolutely can not tolerate-
and I was a little surprised to draw a blank.

There are things that bother me, 
but nothing that makes me leave a room-
instead, all I could think of 
was all the little quirks that make me smile.

And catching people be silly is one of my favourites.

No comments:

Post a Comment